Sunday, October 4, 2009

ramen tower!

As a college student, I have various "distribution requirements" I have to fulfill to be eligible for a degree. I'm taking a course in museum studies this semester to round out the last of them, and we have a project to do where we take a story from our lives and digitally document it, much in the vein of a curator in a real museum except digitally. Me, being the apparently uninteresting person I am, decided to do my project on this blog.

Needing 15 artifacts on the story, I took the bus to the grocery store to re-purchase many kinds of ramen.

On the way there I lapsed back into old habits and accidentally left my umbrella on the bus. I'm not good at keeping umbrellas for any significant length of time.

While at the store I noticed how thoroughly I had scoured stores because they didn't really have everything I was looking for. This was disappointing. I still managed to fill my basket with ramen, though, which in the end made me pretty self conscious.

ramentower

You'll notice many things in that tower: old friends, new friends, and... well, that's pretty much it.

I should probably iron that curtain, huh? And maybe stop referring to food as "friends."

Rest assured though, I'll probably put up the end result if I can modify it enough to be a little more anonymous. That'll be sometime in December.

(Yes, this entry only exists to justify taking a picture of the ramen tower)

2 comments:

shippo said...

Nice tower :D gotta make one myself now XD haha

TNL said...

cool site! will be back to read more for sure....I am addicted to noodles.

:)